Study Design and Efficiency
Below is a list of web resources used in the talk
- Rik Henson's article. Also on the imaging wiki.
- This is one of the old Friston papers looking at stochastic designs in event related designs. It has a clear explanation of efficiency that is worth a read.
- Thomas Liu's article on the fundamental trade-offs between estimation and detection. Must read.
- The background on efficiency issues is worth a read even if you are not interested in Genetic Algorithms.
See also DesignEfficiency pages on the imaging wiki.
- To optimize sequences
- Genetic Algorithm SPM toolbox (Tor Wager)
- SPM toolbox for assessing collinearity (Matthijs Vink)
See CodeShare for a short script that allows you to check your own design efficiency.