Recent MEG Events 2008
MEG Show and Clinic (10/11/2008):
This will be a very strong line-up and we are proud that within no time our MEG community has developed from a handful of pioneers to a group of respectable size. 20 studies have been completed and a few of them with remarkable results already! And this is only slightly over a year after the lab started to become functional.
The presentations will include information about the following points:
- general research question
- design and experimental procedures
- level of resources used (number slots, subjects)
- major steps of data analysis, along with any problems and solutions
- current state thereof and next steps.
Here is a link to the MEG Show and Clinic schedule: attachment:MEG_Schedule1.doc